The pharmacy at Palmdale Regional Medical Center is here to help ensure safe and effective medication use through direct intervention, medical and nursing staff education and by monitoring the prescription, dispensation and administration of medication.
The Palmdale Regional Medical Center pharmacy provides services to inpatients only, and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The pharmacy provides a wide range of services, including:
- Automated medication distribution
- Intravenous medication compounding
- Specialized dosing based on patient's kidney function and other characteristics
- Drug information for physicians and nurses
- Bar code scanning of medications during purchasing and restocking
- Antimicrobial stewardship to help improve the hospital’s use of antibiotics
- Anticoagulation consultation and management service
With registered dieticians, provide support to patient nutritional needs
If you need a referral to a physician at Palmdale Regional Medical Center, call our free physician referral service at 1-800-851-9780.